is from Castlewood... http://thecarrollnews.com/printer_friendly/2776820
(Don't know if this has been posted before... I don't rem. seeing it, but I wasn't exactly looking for it, either.)
is from Castlewood... http://thecarrollnews.com/printer_friendly/2776820
(Don't know if this has been posted before... I don't rem. seeing it, but I wasn't exactly looking for it, either.)
you mean he's not a REAL DAWG?!?!?!?!?!
OH HELL NO!
WE WANT A DAWG TO BE OVER THE LIL DAWGS AND DAWGETTES
Isn't that the guy that used to be the baseball coach at JIB?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I started to put Tiny down, but wasn't 100% sure that was his nickname. I was thinking so though if it was the same one. He was a nice guy what little I was around him in HS.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Yeah Coach Austin was always a super nice guy and coach. Very, Very hard worker. I just hated his post-game meetings. Some would go on for 2 hours. Other than that, he lived at the ball field.
His son plays ball at UVA-Wise, baseball that is, his name is Brad Austin. He will either be a JR or SR if I am not mistaken this year.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks